APC Smart-UPS SRT 6000VA RM with 208V to 120V 2U Step-Down Transformer
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
Includes : CD with software , Documentation CD , Installation guide , Rack Mounting brackets , Rack mounting hardware , Rack Mounting support rails , Temperature Probe , USB cable , Warranty card , Web/SNMP Management Card
- 10/100 BaseT ConnectionConnect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hard Wire InputUPS requires a hard wire input in order to deliver maximum output wattage to protected equipment
- LCD graphics displayText and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.